21.10.12

Eight Years of Ashley Alexandra Photography

I'm very lucky to have found my passion for photography when I was just a teenager, allowing me to be so much more prepared to start my business as a young adult. 

I'm so grateful not only to my younger self for keeping up with my then creative hobby, but also to both my parents for their constant encouragement and support throughout the years. 

The following is a photo timeline which includes some of my best or favourite photographs from each consecutive year since I decided to become a photographer. It was a real trip going back through some of my oldest folders and seeing how much I've progressed in not only the quality of my photographs, but in my own unique style in general.

Enjoy!
The First Year 
2005





2006




2007




2008




2009




2010





2011




2012





1 comment:

  1. Aw nice. I love that my gardens were the subjects of so many beautiful pics. Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete