10.10.12

Feature in the Northern Groove Magazine


Several weeks back Russ from the Northern Groove asked me if I'd be interested in having a feature in the magazine sharing my "quit my day job" story, and of course I excitedly agreed!

And then, one not-so-very-special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote my story...
Just kidding, that's Moulin Rouge.

But seriously, I wrote my story, sent in a few photos, and am so pleased to see it all published on paper! I've had a few people text me and tell me they read it and were so inspired, and that's SO my goal!!

So thank you Northern Groove for sharing my little story. I hope it serves as encouragement and motivation to others to do what they want with their careers and to go after the things they love even if it seems unrealistic at first. Working hard isn't work or hard when you're doing the things you love.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment