7.10.12

the What I've Learned So Far Collection

In an effort to share my wealth of knowledge {so far} about a variety of different topics both intriguing and useless alike I've created a new series known as ...
Each week I'll dedicate a post to writing about a specific topic or subject that I can share some light on. I will do my best to keep them interesting, maybe enlightening, but I can't promise they'll always make you feel smarter.

Responses, comments and retorts are encouraged! I'm still young, I don't claim to know everything, nor do I wish to. I'd simply like to share my thoughts, opinions and lessons learned with the intent to encourage and inspire others, and invite thoughtful conversation to an array of subjects.

You can find the entire What I've Learned {So Far} Collection under the label Learn in the left side menu. 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment