28.12.12

Back to the Grind!

It was a fantastic few days away from work and the computer but I was so happy to get back on to photoshop tonight and do a little editing!

I managed to completely finish two sessions I've been working on. The first of which is something a little out of the ordinary for me, interior design photography. It was the first time I'd ever done anything like it and I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed it!











The interior designer responsible for this fantastic work is Gwyntie van Tuyl of Emerge Design.

And the second session I managed to top off was with the lovely Alex in the park. We managed to get together for this mini shoot before the weather took a turn for the worse and enjoyed trompsing around in the sun and snow!










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment