26.1.13

Winter Vacay is Coming!

Not long now and I will be baking on a Florida beach on Sanibel Island!


Danny and I leave town on Feb 6th and are flying down to Florida to stay and visit with my beautiful Mama and her new Fiance Perry. I seriously cannot wait to lay in the sand in my bikini and drink mimosas all day long with Mom. I've already got the yoga classes I plan to attend wrote out in my calendar and google mapped out in my notes!

In the mean time, apart from getting excited about hot beach weather, I've been staying very busy!








Apart from working with private clients, I've been getting involved in a couple different business to business projects as well. Last weekend I had another shoot with Gwyn from Emerge Design in Dawson Creek, BC shooting the interior of a Dentist Clinic. Will post soon!

And I will officially have ten photos either printed and framed or on canvas in the new Hospital here in Fort St John. This is actually another one of Gwyns buildings, so when the project is completed, I imagine I will have photos to post of her interior design and a few shots of my work up on the walls!

Here are the chosen photos for the Hospital...






separate prints





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment