17.3.13

Wedding and Bachelorette Party Planning



I've got big plans for my bachelorette party! I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to be planning it, but I really want to head up this operation.

As I won't be able to photograph my own wedding for obvious reasons, but would like to take advantage of the amazing props I will have collected for the big day, I am going to plan my bachelorette party as a Styled Shoot so I have a photo set to submit to some publishers when it's all said and done!


Once I have the exact directions to the property I'll map out the directions on a third invite card like these two and any last tid-bits of information the guests will need.



Last week was when we officially {finally} found our venue and chose our Wedding date! A couple days later I started creating in photoshop and came up with these Save the Date postcards.

The venue is a family friend's hunting property near Hudson Hope, BC. The land is mostly uninhabited and somewhere around 300 acres of trees and meadows along the river, so we'll have our choice of places to set up everything we need!





Unfortunately I don't have any photos of the area in the Summer time yet, but these Winter photos give you an idea of what the place is like.

If you like the fonts I've used in the invitations, I've provided links to their download sources below. 


I also created a template of the Mint Chevron Frame in photoshop. If you'd like the file leave your email in the comment section and I will send it to you!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Good blogs style too, can't wait to read another one like this. Cheers!
    Bachelorette Party Norwich CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Like your style. Can I get the template from you for the Mint Chevron? shade.ricky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Like your style. Can I get the template from you for the Mint Chevron? shade.ricky@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came to your post and reading above thing it is very impressive me and it is very nice blog. Thanks a lot for sharing this.
    Party Plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love the template for the classy camping invite. Abraun8969@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete