10.9.13

2013 Booking is now Closed


I'm pleased to say that I have an exciting and busy September and early October planned and will now be closing my bookings for 2013. Mid October will be the start of my maternity leave and I'll once again be opening up for sessions in the new year.

While I no longer have any dates available, there is always the possibility of cancellations. Please keep your eyes on the Facebook page if you had hoped for a session this year. I will be posting any availabilities that come up!

I will still be taking bookings for 2014/2015 Weddings. Please click here to send me a message concerning your wedding.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!

aaphotographyinfo@gmail.com

*UPDATE*

Booking in the New Year

I won't be able to book any sessions ahead of time for 2014. Info will be posted on the Facebook page when bookings do become available again. A number of dates in the month will be offered and reserving a spot will be on a first come first serve basis.

Thank you all for your support and understanding!

1 comment:

  1. Awww baby countdown has begun now....love you.

    ReplyDelete