16.4.14

Lifestyle Newborn and Baby Photography

One of the sweet things about having a baby is that I've had an incredible amount of practice with newborn and baby photography.
My style is not your average baby-in-a-basket posed photographs; it's a little bit more natural, a little more candid. 
Don't get me wrong, I think the baby-in-a-basket style is completely adorable and sweet, 
but it's just not me.

I love to capture the moment in it's purest form. When I (and my clients) look back through their baby's earliest photographs, I want them to remember the little details. 
I see these little things when baby's in his natural environment. His home. These are the familiar moments that you'll never forget.

Personally, this is my favourite style of Newborn and Baby photography.
































No comments:

Post a Comment