20.10.14

Ten Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me


Welcome to day four of the Alex Beadon #feelgoodblogging challenge.
Today I've been prompted to post ten things that most people don't know about me. 

Things are about to get personal!
Let's flip back through the thicker chapters of my past and I'll try to share some meaningful shit with you, peppered with a little bit of strange and humbling humility.

1. I have had vitiligo since I was nine
2. I love to garden but I have a black thumb
3. I had a near death experience when I was 15 (ejected out the back window of a flipping end-over-end truck, & landed on the side of the highway)
4. I loved being pregnant and had an amazingly easy delivery, which I thank Yoga for
5. I'm a huge computer geek. I'm actually a huge geek in general.
6. I grew up on Vancouver Island and spent much of my childhood swimming in the sea
7. I saved my best friend from drowning when I was eight
8. I'm a recovering chocoholic
9. I used to be a huge tom boy and wear all my brothers hand-me-downs
10. I believe the human mind is a lot more powerful than most think

No comments:

Post a Comment