10.4.15

My Top Ten Most Replayed Movies

I'm the type of movie watcher that doesn't stray too far or too often from my own movie collection. I love nothing more than re-watching the same old movies over and over again that transport me back to the time and place, the mind frame, the emotions, that I had once when I watched the movie for the first time.

My bestie Caitlyn says the same thing too, so I'm not the only crazy one. We share one of the same rewatched movies and will gladly sit down to watch it together repeatedly over the last fifteen years. This particular movie probably ranks high on my list of most watched films, if it's not at the very top, and so this is where we'll start as we take a peek through my most replayed films . . .

1. PRACTICAL MAGIC (1998)


2. ABOUT TIME (2013)


3. PS I LOVE YOU (2007)


4. MARLEY AND ME (2008)


5. DEATH PROOF (2007)


6. COLD MOUNTAIN (2003)


7. DONNIE DARKO (2001)


8. LOVE ACTUALLY (2003)


9. BRAVEHEART (1995)



10. THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE (2009)



It's a bit of a mixed bag now that I see them all written down, but nonetheless my favourites. Sawyer is fast on his way to building his own list of replayed movies as well. Ranking in at number one on his list would have to be Alice in Wonderland, the original, a child after my own heart.

xox

- ash

2 comments:

  1. Never seen #2, #4, #5 and #7 guess I gotta catch up lol!! What about that one you knew every line from "ur not my daughter" said in an Australian accent... remember?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the Others! Ahh so high on the list as well, but I don't watch as many scary movies as i used to, apparently i've grown soft in my twenties ;)

      Delete