21.12.15

Happy Christmas | Holiday Mini Sessions 2015

Now that's it's finally a little closer to the holidays I thought it would be a perfect time to share my favourites from the second and third round of the Holiday Mini Sessions. I feel like I've had Christmas on the brain for the last two months, but now that it's actually here it feels so great. This is definitely my favourite time of year, especially when we get to visit my family like this year who mostly all live in Saskatchewan. We made it to my mom's lake house on Little Bear Lake a couple days ago and are staying until New Years Eve, when we'll drive the 14 hours to GP and attend my bestie's house warming New Years Eve party.


I'll be sharing some really scary and exciting news soon, and launching something brand new and crazy on Christmas Eve. So if you're a photographer or budding Photoshop artist, definitely keep your eyes peeled for this stuff, it's big.

Until then, take care and have an egg nog and rum for me.

xox

A

No comments:

Post a Comment