8.1.16

The Hiebert Family | PHOTOGRAPHY | Fort St. John, BC

I think it's fair to say that the most beautiful part about our Winters is the frost. This year especially has been amazing for hoar frost, unlike in past years where these white out days seemed elusive and fleeting, we've been enjoying endless quietly frozen days and nights.

And for as much as I dislike the cold, nothing beats living in an icy snow globe. Some people go their whole lives never seeing snow, or anything even close to the frigid landscape we live in up North. I'm not saying that I want it more than the current 6 - 7 months a year, but I would be sad to never live it.


 photo xoxsig_zpsrp8clt8n.png
Are you a fellow photographer? Love photoshop?
Then you might be interested in my line of unique photoshop actions!
Enter your name and email to learn more and receive a Welcome Pack actions set, my gift to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment