24.3.16

Cordelia's 5th Birthday Party | Whole Wheat & Honey Cafe | PARTY PHOTOGRAPHY


Three years in a row I've had the pleasure of photographing this sweet pea's birthday party and every year I'm dazzled at the adorable theme and all the fun decorations. Her third party had a dinosaur theme, and the fourth was kitty themed. This year: magical unicorn theme. So awesome. 
Jenelle puts so much time and energy into making the day fabulous for the kids and the adults. With yummy cafe snack and coffees, and unicorn themed crafts and games, I'm sure none of these little gaffers were quick to forget the fun-filled day at Whole Wheat and Honey.


Happy Fifth Birthday miss Cordelia!



Ash Tree Action Used: 
Blackberry from the Mahogany Collection



photo xoxsig_zpsrp8clt8n.png
Are you a fellow photographer? Love photoshop?
Then you might be interested in my line of unique photoshop actions!
Enter your name and email below to receive the Welcome Pack actions set, my gift to you!



 

2 comments:

  1. woowww..!! she is looking so sweet. nice photographs of the party. party can make more memorable with perfect photographs. Miami event photo booth rental can make your every event memorable for a long time. Thanks for your lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, I am in love with this 5th birthday party. All arrangements are amazing. For me it’s impossible to host such a DIY grand party. On my daughter’s last birthday, we hosted a party at one of her favorite indoor venue NYC and a hired a planner for all arrangements. She really did a fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete