2.3.16

Little Sawyer the Snow Bunny // Kids Lifestyle Photography // Ash Tree Photoshop Actions


Sawyer's hair is getting so long and I just don't know what to do with it. I'm so torn! Part of me wants to cut it into the shorter on the sides longer on the top style, but another part of me loves loves loves his long hair, and think I should just get it trimmed...

Especially because lately he's been twirling it. And it's ridiculously cute. He's always been a thumb sucker and an ear puller, like King John in Disney's Robin Hood cartoon, but now he sucks his thumb and twirls his hair. Seriously, I could die.

- ash

Action Used: Houndstooth from the new Mahogany Collection from Ash Tree Actions


photo xoxsig_zpsrp8clt8n.png
Are you a fellow photographer? Love photoshop?
Then you might be interested in my line of unique photoshop actions!
Enter your name and email below to receive the Welcome Pack actions set, my gift to you!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment